Friday, July 31, 2015

WHEN GETTING INVOLVED IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP(MOVING IN TOGETHER) YOU MIGHT THINK OF MANAGING YOUR OWN FINANCES.

A lot of people might get mad at me for saying this or thinking I'm trying to tell tem what to do. I'm giving advice that you have a choice to take. I am talking about the aspect of getting married and getting a prenuptial agreement. Especially if you are well off. There are times if you don't, you leave yourself vulnerable. When I say vulnerable, I mean if you share a checking account, your spouse or significant other can squander both of your incomes on frivolous things.  If your spouse or partner meets a home wrecker(Sorry if that is harsh but everyone won't have your interest at heart) your spouse or partner could save his or her income and dive into yours to spend on someone else's car payment or lingere. If you don't manage your own money and give someone else money to pay your rent, car payment or light bill, you might find your self in a homeless shelter with a reposed car. That or an eviction notice that your looking at while sitting in a dim candle lit room. Finally if you are very well off and you happen to meet a gold digger or fortune hunter you might want to get your prenup in order before getting married. If you don't have a prenuptial agreement you leave yourself vulnerable to an insincere spouse with dollar signs in his or her eyes. If you do have a prenup and you want to give your spouse some money fine but just watch yourself. If your in a relationship where you and your spouse pay half of everything down the middle then fabulous. My boyfriend and I do this.  If he runs low I will back him and If I run low he backs me. We have a system where everything is balanced out and things are not weighing too heavy on me or him. My eBook is still at amazon.com,  smashwords.com, bookdaily.com(Free chapter when you buy), and lulu.com
Booktango.com and myebook.com is still in waiting. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a great weekend and I will be back on Monday. Take care S.L. Melendez


copyright 7/31/15 S.L. Melendez


Faith
Acts 11:22-24
Acts 27: 21-25

No comments:

Post a Comment