Thursday, July 9, 2015

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE ARE BULLIED/ REASONS WHY I DEDICATED SECTIONS OF MY BOOK ABOUT THE SUBJECT

Hello!  I wrote some sections in my eBook about bullying. I am the type of person that I love talking to anyone and everyone. In middle school and high school I was bullied. I can imagine a huge number of people are. Bullying is one of my pet peeves. I love most people I come in contact with and I believe everyone should be treated equally. I have traveled to/through 32 states out of 50 states. I have had the opportunity to travel most of my life and I think that is probably why I love it so much. I have met so may people and they have told me stories about how they were bullied or where they were presently being bullied at the time we spoke. I see bullying as a terrible injustice that no person should have to endure. It breaks my heart and saddens me when people mistreat others. I was called fat, ugly, skank(though I was not). I was made fun of because I didn't have money. I had acne and  was teased even about how I wore my makeup. Okay so when I started it I looked like a cross between a tomato with  eyebrows and Mrs. Pumpkin head because I could not find a foundation that matched my skin. Now I only wear tinted moisturizer but its beside the point. I love different shades of lipstick and I wear my cloths, makeup and hair to satisfy myself and myself only. Once I graduated high school  vowed not to ever follow trends again. I liked being my own person. I had my makeup and clothing bloopers but guess what? Because I went through all of that back then, It made m take a vow not to ever make fun of anyone about anything. My parents and grandparents taught me and my siblings not to look down on anyone anyways but in general when I meet someone in my mind I always see them as my equal. Its one thing if your with your friends and playfully teasing them but someone making someone feel bad about themselves for any reason just because a person can is wrong and cruel! If I see a person being bullied I am quick to tell the person bullying someone to leave that person alone. Bullying bothers me so much that I decided to write a portion of this book about it and my way of handling it in my life experience. In my eBook I wanted drones of people to know that they do not have to take crap from people and that they are so much more better than that. Their lives are precious and time on this earth is precious. I hear a lot about people feeling so bad about themselves that they kill themselves! What if they were meant to do something on this earth and they didn't because of bullying? For people who read my book I tried to make my words so vivid and strong that they could almost feel my arms come out of the computer and give them a tight hug because I want them to feel like they mean something if not to anyone else to me!! I mean that to everyone who reads this blog.. that is how much agape love I have for people. This world is hard enough to live in without being cruel to one another. I don't know you but love you and humanity enough that I wanted to reach out to my audience and let you know you are important, and enough! I also wanted to share my thoughts of the different things I covered in my book. Each blog I post will be about a different subject in my book but it might be something totally different that's not related to my eBook at all. Until we meet again which will be very soon have a good night or morning.
COPYRIGHT 7/9/15 S. L. MELENDEZ

No comments:

Post a Comment