Monday, July 27, 2015

CHAPTER 2 BECOMING COMFORTABLE IN YOUR OWN SKIN: (MEN AND WOMEN LIKE THEM BIG, SMALL, THEY LIKE THEM ALL! (WHATEVER IT MEANS TO YOU)

So most of you are probably thinking "What can she possibly be talking about?" Even though I don't follow the many trends and fads that come and go, I do still keep my eyes and ears open to what people find desirable in choosing a mate. This post will discuss breast size, penis size, butt size and weight. Yes I jump around on my post topics because I am trying to keep things interesting. I am also trying to keep my audience wondering what I will post about next. I have ideas but they can definitely be subject to change at a moments notice. I will begin with weight. I hear a lot of people discussing weight and how everyone should try to reach their ideal weight. I agree with this but don't agree with it and here is why. I am currently watching what I eat because I am borderline diabetic. I DO NOT need to become diabetic. I watched my mom and grandma die from it and I do not want to die from it as well. I love life too much to end my life this way. I hear people say that people should be thin to the point where their bones can be seen. I hear others(men and women)say they should have meat on their bones. I hear some women say they want their guys to have meat on them while other women say they want their guy to look like a fitness trainer. I then hear guys say they want their guys to have a fit and trim physique but I see all weights in guy couples. I think it might be safe to say to each is his own. The women who I have met that were into women seemed to like their ladies for who they were, whole package and all. I feel like yeah a physical connection was good, but a mental and emotional connection was what they were looking for more than anything. My conclusion for this portion of my blog posting is this: yes a lot of people want someone who is physically fit and that's fine. On the other hand, most couples I know love and accept each other for who they are, flaws and all. I do think even if people don't get down to their ideal weight, they should try to at least get down to a weight they feel healthy with. Due to muscle, sometimes it can be hard to get down to 115 to 120 pounds at 5'1-5'3. Now we come to breast size. I have heard so many females say that they want their breast size to be bigger. I have met ladies who had big breast but had their breast size reduced. I have met guys who absolutely loved big breasted women and then I have met guys who did not mind that their wives or girlfriends had smaller breast. Sometimes these gentlemen were butt guys or leg guys. My point is that regardless of how you are built or what you are endowed with, someone somewhere will like or love you for who you are. You just have to find that person or that group of people. I call it a group because you never know, you might get married more than once. Keep in mind there are people out there who are able to see beyond the physical characteristics. I have met some of these people at least in my lifetime. They are very wonderful to know. We are all entitled to our opinion and to each is his own. Now I come to penis size which is a very sensitive subject for guys. I don't blame some guys for feeling inadequate about their penis size. A lot of men and women judge a person as a whole just by the size of their penis.(Example: a mans shoe size or hand size). Some people think that size matters and some don't just because they are more understanding. The people who are understanding again are able to look beyond the physical and love the person mind, body and soul. There is also the group that actually prefer smaller penis sizes. This group feels that bigger penises make them very uncomfortable when having sexual intercourse. The group who prefer bigger penises pick individuals who are well endowed. Their reason is because it is their sexual preference. Again, regardless of how endowed you are, there is always someone who is willing to accept you for who you are. Finding that special person is the next step. Finally, my last subject I want to cover is butt size. Some people actually get surgery to make their butts fuller. Some people, men and women have surgery to decrease the size of their butts. Personally I'm torn because I feel like this is a no win situation. Your accepted by some if you have a nice fuller butt. You are also seen as someone who needs to exercise more if you have a nice shapely, fuller butt. I think that regardless if you have a nice butt or you are completely flat, you should love yourself for who you are. The more confidant you are the more people will flock to you.


My next blog post is: BUILDING YOU CONFIDENCE WILL CAUSE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN TO COME(No pun intended I promise. Then again people eventually might:) ).


My eBook is still at amazon.com
smashwords.com
bookdaily.com
lulu.com


My YouTube presentation will be airing very soon.


Is there anything you would have liked to have seen in this post? Again thank you for stopping by and I will speak at you very soon. Thank you S.L. Melendez


Copyright S.L. Melendez 7/27/15


   

No comments:

Post a Comment