Tuesday, August 18, 2015

THE TRUE REASON WHY I WROTE LIFE LESSONS IN BEING GOOD ENOUGH

Hello! My name is Sorina L. Melendez and I am 37 years old. I was born in Huntington, WV. I lived 8 years of my life in Pomona, CA. I lived 7 years of my life in Decatur and Stone Mountain GA. I lived 10 years of my life in Huntington, WV where I was born. I lived five years of my life in Russellville, AL and finally I have currently been living 6 1/2 years here in Boise, ID. I absolutely love traveling and I have been traveling most of my life. I am proud to say that I have had the chance to visit 31 states out of 50 in my life. My mom primarily raised me, even though I have had the privilege of knowing my step dad since I was three years old. I attend Boise State University. I am currently in the process of obtaining my Masters Degree in Social Work and will minor in Psychology. I love reading, writing, drawing, traveling, exploring, movies, camping/nature, meeting new people, art, animals, and in general I love life. My eBook is dedicated to anyone who has ever felt like they were not good enough at any point in their life. Its not about yoga nor is anything inside the covers regarding yoga. I chose my cover simply because I like it.  To me it speaks a message of finding inner Zen and becoming one with yourself. Different things in life can cause people to feel very unworthy, unattractive and to doubt themselves. Personally I don' like to see people not being in themselves because each person has a world of gifts and talents they can offer the world. My eBook is dedicated to people to help them become more comfortable in their own skin. I chose an array of topics to write about that personally have bothered me and got under my skin at one point or another in my life. I chose to write about things that baffled me and caused me to ask why things were happening in the world as it has done or was doing so at the time.  I especially on the topics and experiences of being bullied at any time in ones life. I write about situations where a person may have issues with their self esteem or self image. I also cover the subject of dating. I do this because most people would probably agree that dating can be a hard stage to experience in life. If someone's dating experience is bad every time he or she meets someone, the whole dating scene can have an impact on self esteem and self image. I wrote about different things a person can experience in life that can and will impact a person's self esteem. Finally, finding love is a very important milestone a person experiences in life. Keeping love can be challenging. In my eBook I wrote about a lot of the major outside forces a couple can come in contact with while being in their relationship. I despise bullying. I have experienced issues with my self esteem and self image. I have had difficulties when I dated. I was at the point of giving up on love when I found my soul mate. I'm now with my soul mate that I met when I came to Idaho on a blind whim. Yes I closed my eyes and decided to come to Idaho. I never been to this state before. I was invited to come live here by a former friend I lost contact with when we decided to go on our separate life paths. Before I moved here I asked myself and my former friend what was in ID? Evidently my soul mate and my destiny. Finding and keeping love can be like riding a roller coaster with all its ups and downs. With all my life lessons I have experienced, I would love the opportunity to share my wisdom with all of you. I know I am good enough because of all the adventures, good and bad experiences and dilemmas I have been through. I dedicate this eBook to you. I hope that my advice and life lessons I am sharing with you help you discover  that you too, are good enough for whatever surprises life has in store for you. Motivation, inspiration and helping you to find inner Zen are my keys from me and handed to you when you read my eBook. Love always S.L. Melendez




 I will be posting my next blog post later today called DISCOVER YOUR INTEREST, PASSIONS, HOBBIES.


Some additional motivation is as follows:


****DO YOU LOVE LIFE? THEN DO NOT SQUANDER TIME, FOR THAT'S THE STUFF LIFE IS MADE OF. (BENJAMIN FRANKLIN) ****


*****SO TEACH US TO NUMBER OUR DAYS, THAT WE MAY GAIN A HEART OF WISDOM.*** (((PSALM 90:12)))


Have a great day everyone and I will talk back with you soon. God bless!




Copyright 8/18/15 S.L. Melendez

No comments:

Post a Comment