Monday, August 31, 2015

SOMETIMES PEOPLE ARE NOT MEANT TO LEAVE WHERE THEY BELONG. BE YOURSELF AND FIND YOUR HAPPINESS

As I promised on Twitter I am getting ready to finish this blog out regarding my first eBook LIFE LESSON ON BEING GOOD ENOUGH by S.L. Melendez. I admit I don't have a lot of money to do fancy advertising but that is okay. I have been really examining things with a fine tooth comb and taking notes on how my eBook could have been better. I'm a little disappointed but I will NEVER give up my love for writing. I am however getting ready to start a new blog for my second eBook. There are so many ideas brewing in my head but I can't really give you a hint just yet except that it will be pertaining to the paranormal. My first eBook was relating to all the issues that ever really either irked me or that I felt strong about. I am very fascinated with anything paranormal. This includes ghost and haunted houses, true life accounts of peoples experiences, spirits, demons, aliens, witches, shape shifters, you name it I'm intrigued:) Halloween is definitely one of two of my favorite holidays. (Christmas is my first but because of religious reasons. Meh presents are cool but not everything. Anyways... I will now start my new posting. I was busy for a short time. I just started back to school and I might be working a new job pretty soon. Lets keep my fingers crossed and please keep me in your prayers if you will. I would sure appreciate it:)


So I have been hearing a number of accounts where people are moving to a state they never moved to but decided to move back. They moved back for a number of reasons. I actually moved 1,980 miles away which is almost two days away from a lot of where my family is. I have not seen my family for six years. I miss them a lot and hope maybe by this summer at least I get go see them. Finances just didn't work out but okay. I'm not going to dwell on that. I applaud the people who at least try to follow their dreams in search of happiness. If they come home because they found crap there that they did not know was going to be at their destination its okay. They are NOT failures!  Its okay if they decide they would rather just go home to their support systems because what they found will never benefit them.  I don't see that as failure but I do see it as there is something more awesome waiting for them at home, and they get another chance to discover it. If the person is truly happy going back then more power to him or her. In my case I left because I felt unloved and unappreciated at the time back in June of 2009. I have had time to realize my family did indeed love and miss me. It took me leaving to realize it. Things just kept happening for me though here in ID that made me not want to give up and back track. In my mind I feel like I been there and done that and like to keep moving forward. I had the chance when I was presented with the opportunity, to move in with my BF in his place. I was ready to do so but was blocked by one of his family members. I said screw this I am staying in my own place and keeping my job. My BF ended up moving with me away from his family instead. It might have been different if he had kids. I have known people that tried very hard in court cases to obtain custody of their kids. It can be done through Probano if a partner beats the other parent to it. Each state is different and you have to look up custody laws. The person I knew fought tooth and nail to get custody of his kids but struggled many years with it due to his ex-wife's spitefulness and I will leave it at that. Things eventually worked out. My BF and I are working toward getting married though. I just wanted to be happy and I didn't feel like I should ask permission of other folks on how to live my life. People in relationships in similar situations should not have to either. This is especially when dealing with babies moms, dads, or your partners parents, friends or family. Have your own mind and don't deal with crap thrown in your direction. You don't have to bow down to anyone and if a partner is not man enough or woman enough to dodge obstacles threatening you relationship then its okay to walk away. If everything in the world comes at you like its not meant to be then it probably isn't. Life is too short to not recognize your value when being involved with someone. If deep down you don't love someone enough to spend your life with them then again, walk away and go home. True love, kids or not, will not keep a parent from being with who they love. That is what court ordered motions for child custody rights are for. Interfering family or friends will have to learn to let their loved one live his or her life while dealing with their own. Its not to say you can't keep traveling. Personally I love traveling and I will never give it up if I can help it. Sometimes people just take the wrong roads. I hope you enjoyed all of my post. My new blog will be up pretty soon. My eBook will continue to be on said for 1.99 on seven out eight of my publishing venues. Have a blessed day and good night.


Copyright 8/31/15 S.L. Melendez

No comments:

Post a Comment