Saturday, August 8, 2015

DON'T TAKE SOMEONE IN YOUR LIFE FOR GRANTED. HE OR SHE MAY NOT ALWAYS BE IN YOUR LIFE.

  • It is never a good thing to take someone for granted. Life is very precious and the person can be here today and gone tomorrow. This is especially true if someone loves you and you care but don't really love that person back. I am a firm believer in trying to watch what I say around people I care about. I know that no one is perfect including myself. I have met folks that not only take advantage of time but people in their lives. I think maybe those people might have thought that the individuals being taken advantage of, were always going to be there but left or passed on. This brings me to my first point I wanted to make in this post. Never ever assume a person or people will always be in your life. If you don't treat them right, or take advantage of them in some sort of way, the people can and will be taken from you. This goes for people in relationships as well as family. God will see their hurt and tears and will place these individuals where they will be appreciated, loved and needed. My second point I wanted to include in this post is when individuals act like its a burden to be around someone. This can relate to relationships or family. When it comes to family, don't take on the responsibility of trying to be around someone when you don't want to. You have a choice, but to do so when you don't want to in my opinion hurts that person more. I say this because the individual will know he or she is unwanted and not appreciated. This type of treatment hurts a person emotionally, mentally and physically. This type of treatment goes hand in hand with only wanting to be around someone when someone needs something from someone. Personally this is a pet peeve that I cannot stand. You look for someone and the person is not there, or thinks other people are more important. Once no one else wants to pay attention to this individual, he or she comes looking for you. That is when its time to not answer the phone or your IM messages. My heart especially goes out to people in domestic violence scenarios. Many people in this type of situation only want to be loved and are treated really badly. These individuals are not only treated bad but their feelings are not respected at all. Most of the time these individuals do not even get an opinion about anything. There is the relationships where one partner takes another partner for granted. When I say a person is taken for granted, I mean the individual is ignored, not taken serious and not respected. The person treating his or her partner like this assumes that the individual needs him or her. In reality though ,a person can only be ignored or taken for granted so much. People all over the place get wake up calls or meet people willing to show them the love, respect and attention they deserve. The people willing to step up to the plate for these tired individuals become little birdies. These birdies are whispering in the mentally exhausted ears of the people being taken for granted.  The new people who want to show love to these tired individuals become catalyst to help these folks to believe in themselves again and leave. The people taken people for granted become a victim. They wonder what went wrong with the whole relationship. Another scenario is when people in a relationship or family fight and leave an argument unresolved. This is the worst thing people can do. The reason is because they never know when something will happen and someone's life ends without reconciliation. Its the worst thing a person can go through,  not being able to apologize for what was said. It will haunt you for many years after the argument took place. My whole point of this posting is to let you know that life is precious. If you don't love someone let the person go or remove yourself from the situation. Its wrong to take advantage of people or take them for granted. If you do love someone and feel like the person will always be there, don't assume he or she will. Show that person you love him or her because that person can and will be taken from you. If God does not remove this person from your life, a home wrecker or game killer might. I'm not saying that to be derogatory, I am saying that because there is always someone waiting in the shadows to take your partner. I promise you this! Everyone deserves love, respect and appreciation and I am being real when I say all of this to you. That being said, I am proud to tell all of you that my eBook is now on:
  • booktango.com
  • barnesandnoble.com 
  • kobo.com
  • scribd.com  
  • amazon.com
  • smashwords.com 
  • bookdaily.com  (get a free chapter when you buy)
  • lulu.com
 I am still waiting on confirmation for myebook.com and I'm not really sure if I will pursue this platform. My power point/slide show presentation is still on YouTube. I will be revising it soon as I pursue future platform. My eBook will remain $2.99 because this is how my proceeds are divided:  


 **$1.00 for which ever platform an individual purchases my eBook.
**$ 1.00 for my proceeds.
**$1.00 will be going back into the universe for charity so some of my proceeds will be given back.


I am a firm believer in given back to the universe so I can make a difference in the world. Things that I am passionate about are:


  • Feeding the hungry/homeless
  • Helping the Humane Society
  • Finding a cure for cancer/cancer research
  • Diabetic research-(My mom and grandmother died of diabetes and I hope one day a cure is found).
I have a busy day ahead of me but I wanted to touch base with all of you and tell you I missed you:)  I will never stop letting my followers know that you ladies and gentle are very loved, beautiful and  good enough!! I may or may not post another posting later today, but another one will be coming soon. I have an idea of what is about but its subject to change. Below is some additional inspiration. Love you and take care:)


******IF YOU PRAY FOR BREAD AND BRING NO BASKET TO CARRY IT, YOU PROVE TH DOUBTING SPIRIT WHICH MAY BE THE ONLY HINDRANCE TO THE GIFT YOU ASK.(D.L. MOODY)**


***WITH MEN THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE, BUT WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE".  MATTHEW 26:19


8/8/15 Copyright S.L. Melendez





No comments:

Post a Comment